10th July 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How should I go for higher studies after completing B.Tech IT?

iam completed my b.tech IT.iam not performed well in b.tech.iam not technically strong.which way i can choose for my higher studies and expecting good salary?

31st December 2016, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I go for higher studies after completing B.Tech IT?

After completion of your B.Tech IT course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.E, M.Tech, MS, etc.,. You need to appear in GATE or PGCET examination and qualify to get admission in Master's degree course for pursuing your higher studies.

You can also take some computer related courses like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, SQL, MY SQL, etc., after completion of your B.Tech IT course. And if you are good at any one programming language then, you can apply for a job in top MNC companies like Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Infosys, TCS, etc., and you can get a job with good salary package.
3rd January 2017, 10:14 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I go for higher studies after completing B.Tech IT?

After completing B.tech IT you can do following option:

>> Can pursue a M.tech degree
If you study engineering out of passion , and not because you are forced by anyone then do M.tech degree which will help you in getting better jobs. To sit in M.tec you need to clear GATE entrance exam.

>> Can pursue a MBA degree.
Company hires fast if a B.tech holder has a MBA degree because doing it means you have a command on management . You had already done B.tech in IT field so you have a choice to choose a IT as a specialization in MBA.

>> Prepare for Civil service
If you have a less interest in technical line then you can still prepare for civil service and can compete the civil exam.

>> Gain short term courses
There are various short term course in VLSI, Robotics, Ethical hacking, Protocol Testing, Machine designing where you have a good scope of job .

>> Start your venture or become a Entrepreneur
You already have a knowledge in IT sector so if possible you can also start your own venture where you can focus to cater the IT sector and generate profit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?