26th November 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a Private or Government bank job if I scored less than 50% marks in B.Com?

Respected Sir, I did B.Com from Bangalore but I scored less than 50% so I want to know can I apply for Bank jobs. I had already applied for jobs in Bank but I did not get job as they needed 50% marks. I want to know is there any other way to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2016, 05:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a Private or Government bank job if I scored less than 50% marks in B.Com?

Having completed your graduation degree course i.e; B.Com you are certainly eligible for your recruitment as bank clerk and bank probationary officer in antionalized banks of India on the basis of educational requirement as for the same there is no any compulsion of any particular subject or percentage barrier in academics at any stage for these jobs.

Further for your recruitment at these posts you need to qualify bank entrance examinations like IBPS bank examinations and SBI bank examination. Also for appearing in these examinations you must have the qualifications given below ( apart from your educational qualification ) :-

a) You must have the citizenship of India.

b) Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

c) You must have good communication skills along with basic knowledge to work on computer.

For further details and updates regarding the mentioned examination you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
3rd January 2017, 11:39 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a Private or Government bank job if I scored less than 50% marks in B.Com?

In bank you can apply in following post
>> You are eligible for the clerk post as they ask for the Bachelor degree only.
>> You can also try for 'Multi purpose assistant ' post as you have completed your graduation.
>> Make sure that your age limit should not be more than 30 years.
>> If you are not getting jobs in public sector bank then try for private bank like Axis and ICICI banks. Here by giving online test you can get a clerk post job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?