4th September 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Government exams which I can write after completing B.Tech studies?

i am a second year btech IT student. which all government exams i can write after completing btech studies?. what should i do after completing btech?

Related Questions:
  1. Government exams for B.Tech. IT students -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best career opportunity after completion of B.A graduation?
  3. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  4. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  5. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  6. After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?
  7. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  8. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  9. Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E?
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write? -- [New]
  11. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Which all exams I have to write for further studies after Mechanical engineering in Gulf countries?
  13. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  14. Opportunities in Army after PG studies? Which exams do I have to write?
  15. Can I write all bank exams after completing BBA in TNOU?
  16. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How many months exactly are required for completing B.Ed degree? How good is B.Ed studies?
  18. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?
8th July 2011, 03:58 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Government exams which I can write after completing B.Tech studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a second year btech IT student. which all government exams i can write after completing btech studies?. what should i do after completing btech?
Hello, being a B.Tech student there are a whole lot of govt services you can go for.
1. Armed forces- you can join the Indian Armed forces through the CDS entry or technical graduate entry , ground duties entry.
2.You can join nationalized banks as IT manager , this sector is fast growing.
3. You can join government organisations like DRDO, HAL, NIC & so on.
4. And keep going through Employment news , many advertisements can be found regarding need of B.Tech IT graduates for govt organisations.

Feel free to ask any doubt. have a good day.
8th July 2011, 04:30 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
there are a lot of government jobs available for b.tech students. you can give ies or ias exam.
ies is specially for engineers. so you must give that exam. the exam is very tough and is conducted by upsc. you can find the details of the exam of
www.upsc.gov.in
you can get the information of other government jobs by reading employment news regularly.
for jobs in private sector, you can post your resume on
www.naukri.com
www.timesjobs.com
www.monster.com

you can also continue your studies after b.tech, if you want. you can do m.tech by giving the exam of gate.
24th July 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which will be better after B.Tech.MTech/MBA
8th October 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am b.tech(it) final year i can write after completion b.tech.but i dont know about the tnpsc exam .first time i can write so please help me for which government exam i taken.
23rd February 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

being in ece
i hv intrest in c so tell me what to do
or wha t are d related job opportunities in programing
and also any entrence tests
27th January 2013, 10:25 PM
gauraansh

B.tech is a graduation course after which you can try for many govt jobs.the govt. jobs are
IAS
IPS
IRS
IFS
IES.all these are top administrative jobs in indian govt. for which you may apply after graduation.Apart these jobs you may also apply as engineers in many govt. departments.you may know vacancies update in employment newspaper or through net.you may also try for PCS for which also graduation is the qualification.
8th March 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

can i write group1 and group2 exams after completion of btech(cse)
24th June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

can i write UGC net exam after completion of b tech in polymer engineering
23rd August 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of electrical engineers in coming 3 years
9th April 2015, 09:15 AM
eminentsukhveer

Prepare for CGL, SSB and if your have interest in Banking Job then prepare for IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?