19th May 2013, 08:14 PM
osthygopi

How should I join B.Com after finishing D.Mop course?

sir i finished my d.mop course in v.s.v.n poly college now
and i want to join in b.com in direct 2 year
so i want get cllege names, for which colleges are accept this diploma course to join in b.com or b.ba courses

kindly say the college names

6th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I join B.Com after finishing D.Mop course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by osthygopi View Post
sir i finished my d.mop course in v.s.v.n poly college now
and i want to join in b.com in direct 2 year
so i want get cllege names, for which colleges are accept this diploma course to join in b.com or b.ba courses
kindly say the college names
No diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for B.Com as well as BBA course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification to Oder to apply for B.Com course. So, being a Diploma students you're not eligible for bachelor degree courses like, B.Com as well BBA course. B.com stands for Bachelor of Commerce . It is an Bachelor degree in commerce . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . B.com course having good scope in both the Public as well as private sectors. To apply for B.com course complete 12th standard in any discipline like,( Commerce / Arts / Science ) with Minimum 50% from recognized university . Even Science stream candidate may also eligible to apply for B.com course . Some Institution may give relaxation to sc/st candidate for 5% percentage of marks . Your age should be 18 years to 21 years at the time of admission. So, being a Diploma student your not eligible for B.Com course. r
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?