19th May 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i join CA after completing MBA course?

Hi i'm complete in my mba course 2013 now i'm interest in chatered accountant.wt step i join C.A

6th May 2014, 01:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can i join CA after completing MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i'm complete in my mba course 2013 now i'm interest in chatered accountant.wt step i join C.A
Yes off course you're eligible for CA course. Basically, CA course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. Chartered Accountant specializes in taxation, accounting and auditing . To be successful in this career you should be well versed with all the financial matters. there is good job prospectus of CA course in both the government as well as private sectors. In order to apply for Foundation course, candidates should be 12th or equivalent from a recognized institute or university. Graduation candidates are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. Being MBA student you're directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. You should be remember that minimum 55% percentage of marks required commerce stream graduates and 60% percentage of marks required for Science stream graduates.

List institution offers CA course :
  1. Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
  2. J.G. College of Commerce
  3. Allahabad Degree Collage
  4. Agrawal P.G. College
  5. A.V.S. College of Arts and Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?