3rd August 2012, 06:40 PM
akamjeetaahi786

How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?

which method we join the defence .i hve passed diploma in E.C.E and now i doing B.Tech in E.C.E Trade.i request you sir .pls tell me which method we join the defence.([email protected])This is my email address.

20th February 2013, 07:08 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?

Hello my dear friend,

Yes,You are eligible to apply for NDA entrance test after passing Diploma in ECE Back ground.It will help you to get better opportunities in your career that too this is a government jobs,As a 12th standard candidates you can find any other opportunities in the market.This is a great career to you.You can apply for three positions, they are;

1.Army WING
2.Navy
3.Air force

If you want to apply for Army wing then you must be completed your Intermediate with at least 60% of marks and If you want to apply for Navy then you must be completed your Intermediate with 60% of marks with Maths,Physics,Chemistry etc...If you want to apply for Air force you should be having 60% of marks with maths and physics etc...

Read more: http://joindefence.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?