7th March 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?

i had finished my BE in second class . shall i join ME or any other restrictions r der pls explain

15th June 2016, 04:08 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?

In order to study M.E after studying bachelor degree in engineering, one have to give a entrance test just like before studying B.E, a engineering entrance exam was mandatory to attempt and admission takes place on the basis of the rank scored in that exam.

It is a famous entrance exam specially for entry in masters of engineering after completing bachelor of engineering, it is named as GATE.

GATE stands for Gratitude Application Test for Engineer, a entrance test competitive in nature for admission in post graduation of engineering, M.TECH/M.E is the course name which again stands for master of technology/master of engineering. Hence after giving GATE one can study master of engineering in any desired college in any stream. Without clearing GATE it is not possible to study master of engineering after B.TECH. GATE score is must for admission in M.E/M.TECH.
15th June 2016, 04:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?

The entrance examination which is conducted after Bachelor's degree in engineering to join Master's degree in engineering is called Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year for all those candidate who want to do Masters degree in Technology or Engineering from top reputed institutes in India like IIT, NITs and other technical institutes.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute. Candidate must have obtained at least passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. There should not be any active pending backlogs in bachelor's degree. The notification for GATE 2017 will be released in September, 2016. You can apply for this exam after that.

GATE qualified candidates are given stipend for pursuing master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?