1st May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How should I join NIT in Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join through EAMCET?

hi sir, i want to join in niit in warangle is there any entrance exam or we can join through eamset &also what is eligiblity marks to join in it

2nd July 2016, 09:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join NIT in Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join through EAMCET?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology. NIT Warangal is one of the top most NITs of all NITs in India. The admission in NITs is given on basis of rank secured in Joint Entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

1. JEE examination has two steps, first step is JEE Main and second step is JEE Advanced. Candidates who qualify in JEE Main and are in top 1.5 lacs are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced which is the entrance exam for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 to apply for JEE Main exam is 50% from a recognized board with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for exam.

3. JEE Main examination is of 360 marks and you need to score at least 260 marks plus along with that you must have minimum of 90% marks or more in board exam to get admission in NIT, Warangal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?