4th January 2013, 05:58 PM
yashksingh

How should I join OTA after doing B.A Mechanical?

I am a BE(mechanical) graduate age 25.... please let me know about the ways to join OTA for the above criteria

27th December 2013, 07:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join OTA after doing B.A Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashksingh View Post
I am a BE(mechanical) graduate age 25.... please let me know about the ways to join OTA for the above criteria
Being a BE graduate course candidate you are eligible to apply for OTA academy. Any graduation stream candidates are eligible to apply for OTA academy.

There is no issue with you are educational qualification. But, you have also satisfy the age criteria in order to apply for OTA Academy.

CDS Stands for Combined Defence Service and this Entrance Examination is Union Public Service Commission. OTA is one of the academy of CDS.

OTA Academy Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:- Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university. No Minimum marks required for CDS Examination.

Age Limit:- Age limit of the candidate should be minimum 19 years to 25 years

Marital Status:- Both the Unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for OTA academy.

How should I join OTA:

To Join in OTA Academy then you have to appear in CDS Entrance Examination which organized UPSC. The Notification for this Entrance Examination released in Employment news paper and Official website UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?