13th January 2013, 04:56 PM
pavpuneet

What is the syllabus for OTA entrance exam?

i am pavpuneet and i would like to join indian after completing graduation with non medical stream and iwould like to know the syallabus of OTA exam and pay scale of ttese officers ? would you please tell me in detail?

7th March 2014, 11:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the syllabus for OTA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavpuneet View Post
i am pavpuneet and i would like to join indian after completing graduation with non medical stream and iwould like to know the syallabus of OTA exam and pay scale of ttese officers ? would you please tell me in detail?
OTA stands for Officer Training Academy and OTA is in under CDS Combined Defence Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Graduation or equivalent qualification is required in order to Join in OTA Academy and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this OTA academy.

The Applicant age should be in between 19 years to 25 years and No relaxation will be applicable for any category candidates.

OTA Examination Pattern Consist of , English, General Knowledge.

This Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with multiple choice and Each of these paper consist of 100 marks and General Knowledge paper consist of History, Geography, Current Affairs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?