8th July 2012, 12:31 AM
razu420

How should I obtain the bachelor degree?

how to obtain a bachelor degree?....please tell me how should I do it

8th July 2012, 09:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I obtain the bachelor degree?

For pursuing any bachelor's degree you should be a 12th pass out atleast. Even diploma holders can apply if the course duration is 3 years and is from a recognised institute. To pursue the course of your choice you need to studied the required subjects in 12th standard. Like to take up engineering stream Physics, Chemistry and Maths should have been amongst the syllabus. You can get a bachelors degree only by clearing all the papers in graduation.
8th July 2012, 10:53 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor degree is nothing but the graduation degree. It may in general graduation degree like B.Sc, B.A, B.Com or may be engineering degree like B.Tech, B.E or may be B.Arch, BBA, BBM, BCA anything like this. For each of this degree starting with a B which stands for Bachelor. Like full form of B.SC is Bachelor of science.

Now to obtain a bachelor degree in any of this or other graduation course you have to take admission in this type of courses. After 10+2 you are eligible to take admission in graduation course. So if you want to obtain bachelor degree then after 10th take admission in 12th with a preferable stream. After completion of 12th you may take admission in general bachelor degree course or any other graduation course. After completion of this course you will be bachelor degree holder. General bachelor courses are 3 years duration course whereas engineering degree courses are 4 years duration course.

One thing I should mention that diploma course is not considered as bachelor degree course. Like if you study diploma in engineering then you will not be considered as bachelor degree holder. After 10th also you may go for admission diploma courses that is why diploma is not considered as degree courses.
8th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..

After completing your graduation from any stream,you will get graduation degree.
To do graduation,you will have to first complete your 12th with at least 50%.
You can do graduation from any stream whether it is Science,Commerce or Arts.

Some of the graduation courses are:-
1.B.A. Programme.
2.B.A. Honours.
3.B.Com.
4.B.Com hons.
5.B.A Hindi.
6,B.A. Sanskrit.
7.B.A History.
8.B.A Economics.
9.B.A. English.
10.B.Sc Physics.
11.B.Sc Chemistry.
12.B.Sc Maths.
13.B.Sc Geology.
14.B.Sc Zoology.
15.B.Sc Botany.
16.B.Sc Anthropology.
17.B.Sc Geology.
18.B.Tech.
19.B.E.
20.BBA,etc.

The eligibility criteria to get admission in these courses is different.
The fee structure and course duration also differs as per the course.

To get admission in a good college for any graduation course,you will have to either score good percentage in your 12th or else you will have to secure good rank in the entrance exam conducted by the institute for admission in that course.
I hope you found the information useful.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

With Regards-
Vikas.

Quote:
Success is the sum of all efforts,repeated day in and day out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?