7th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma considered equivalent to 10+2?

Is diploma is considered as 10 2? If yes, does it be called 10 2(vocational)?

Besides it i also want to ask may i join b.a or b.com but i did not do intermediate. 10 diploma in I.T.

11th February 2014, 06:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Diploma considered equivalent to 10+2?

Yes,basically diploma undergraduate degree is equivalent to the Intermediate or 10+2 qualification.Actually diploma course is some greater than the Intermediate course.If you are interested you can join the Bachelor Degree courses with this qualification.So you must have obtained a minimum of good percentage for getting admission in to the Bachelor Degree Examination.
So to join for the bachelor degree courses you should write an Entrance exam for getting admission in to the Bachelor degree.If you are interested you may go for the B.E/B.Tech bachelor Degree for a good career.Generally various states in the India country conducts several examinations for various lateral entry level examinations.

You may for the courses such as B.Sc,B.A,B.Com,B.C.A(Bachelor of Computer Applications),Company secretary(CS),Chartered Accountant(C.A),B.B.A(Bachelor of Business Administration),B.Pharmacy,B.Sc in Nursing,B.D.S and more.

As far as I am concerned I recommend you to go for the B.E/B.Tech Courses.Because those B.E/B.Tech courses are also treated as a Bachelor Degrees and they are professional courses.So there will be very good career opportunities after completion of your B.E/B.Tech degree.But with any degree,after the completion of your Bachelor degree,you may definitely go for the Public sector jobs.So you may find employment in Union Public Service Commission,Staff Selection Commission,Combined Defense Services,Civil Services and more.
28th March 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Diploma considered equivalent to 10 2?

As diploma is equivalent to 10 2, then why i was rejected in collectorate village level worker(VLW) post in sambalpur district ? They are reject me for the reason that Diploma is not equivalent to 10 2.
31st March 2014, 09:07 PM
rameejrajamulla

I think diploma is more better than 12 because if u want to become a technically strong go for diploma
8th April 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

is diploma in civil engineer equivalent to 10 2?can i apply for GIC,LIC assistant compititive exam?
29th April 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

is a diploma holder is eligible for teachers training programme under ncte/rci?
26th March 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma consider as equivalent with 10 2 so may take admission in bsc zoology?
26th March 2023, 08:13 PM
Ar_pit

It depends on the specific educational system and country in question.

In some countries, a diploma may be considered equivalent to a 10+2 qualification. For example, in the United States, a high school diploma is generally considered equivalent to completing the 10+2 level of education.

However, in other countries, a diploma may not be considered equivalent to a 10+2 qualification. For example, in India, a diploma is typically considered a post-secondary qualification and is not equivalent to 10+2, which is the equivalent of completing 12 years of primary and secondary education.

Therefore, it is important to check the specific educational system and country in question to determine whether a diploma is considered equivalent to 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?