22nd December 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?

Ofter diploma what can i do for higher education? i do not have any intrest about BE or B.tec

22nd December 2011, 05:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?

dear friend,
You don't want to go for BE/B.tech course then you can go for courses like-

1.BCA- If you have interested in computers then you can go for BCA course..
After this you can go for MCA course.. Which is much more job prospective..

2.BBA- If you have interest in management field then you can go for BBA course.
Which will help you to pursue the MBA course.

3.B.Sc- If you wants to go for general course then you can go for this.

4.Hotel management:- this is management oriented field , it is very much job prospective..

5.Medical- If you have interest in biological field then you can go for MBBS course..

Now, the decision is in your hand.. You decide where to go..
All the best.
22nd December 2011, 10:29 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?

Dear pal,
for doing masters degree you need to complete bachelor degree. No university provides you with masters degree without bachelor degree.
If you do not wish to do engineering means you have options like doing bachelor degree in computer application, business administration and many other fields also available following which you can do your masters degree. For applying for certain bachelor degree entrance exam is held which need preparation.
If you have did diploma in engineering then It would be better if you do in the same fields and so that you can higher secondary. The various higher secondary courses that are available are mba, mca, ME etc . It is not like you should choose it only you can choose the field in which you have interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?