29th November 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I pay the exam fee for JEE?

How should i pay the exam fee for jee 2013?...could u please tell mee

30th November 2012, 10:07 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How should I pay the exam fee for JEE?

JEE 2013 Fees details

Below are the fee structure paid according to your interest. If you are opting for paper pen then that will be costlier and if you are opting for online based then that will be cheaper.

But i would say you must go for paper-pen mode because in that you can save time or jump from one question to another question easily.

How to pay fees:

You can pay fees through your credit cards or debit cards. But you need to pay addittional processing fees of 1.2% surcharge. 2nd option is through DD.

In details you can pay fee through below
(a)through Credit or debit card
(b)through Demand draft issued by a scheduled commercial bank in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.

Note: Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
30th November 2012, 11:07 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How should I pay the exam fee for JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Exam conducted by IIT-JEE Mumbai for taking admission in Master of Engineering........

A candidate who have completed their 12th Science with Group-A From Recognized board are eligible for applying JEE.....

>> First of all you have to complete your Registration through Online process and then print out the registration Number card and then have to send one of this copy along with the document stated in form to the stated Adderess......

>> The fees of form you can send via Credit Card online OR Demand Draft Along with your document......

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
30th November 2012, 11:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How should I pay the exam fee for JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

How To Pay Exam Fees For IIT JEE 2013

The forms for the IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) are available from 8th November,2013 to 15th December,2013

The forms are available at your nearest SBI Branch..else you can also pay online just by Clicking Here

The exam fees for IIT JEE 2013 is as follows :-

>> For general/OBC candidates :- Rs 1800/-
>> For SC/ST candidates :- Rs 900/-
>> For Females :- free

The candidates appearing for the exam must satisfy the following eligibility criterion :-

>> Candidate must have secured 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 12th boards..

>> Candidate must also be either appearing for 12th boards in 2013 or must have cleared 12th in 2012..

For more clarification of your doubts regarding the IIT JEE 2013..you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?