23rd July 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of JEE Mains and Advance course at FITJEE for 12th pass?

I have a query for query for new admission for 2015 jee exam What is fee structure for 12th pass jee mains and advance course for maln fiitjeee center and procedure [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of FITJEE for JEE Main & Advance?
  2. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  3. Can I apply for JEE Advance 3rd time if qualifying in JEE Main?
  4. Can I appear in JEE Advance next year as per the 3 attempts rule?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th for JEE Mains and Advance?
  6. Can I write JEE Advance next year?
  7. Can I appear in JEE Mains and Advance if qualify 12th after failing 3 times?
  8. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  9. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  10. Am I eligible for JEE mains and advance after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th board exam
  11. Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?
  12. Best coaching class in Rajasthan for JEE Mains and Advance?
  13. Should I reappear in JEE Main if does not qualify in JEE Advance?
  14. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  15. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains and 80% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible for JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
14th December 2014, 08:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of JEE Mains and Advance course at FITJEE for 12th pass?

The fee for JEE Main and Advanced courses at FITJEE will depend upon the duration of course, You want to join. For example, a student who want to join in one year course will have one fee and the students, who want to join in two year program will have some extra fee.
1)For one year JEE Main and Advanced course - 80,000 rupees
2)For Two year JEE Main and Advanced course - 1,40,000 rupees

Admission Procedure:-
To get an admission in FITJEE, you have to attend for Admission Test. The next exam date for admission test is Sunday 28th December, 2014. You can register for admission test by visiting the following link
http://www.fiitjee-ftre.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?