20th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Srishti Sachidanand

How should I plan for my studies? How can I devote equal time to all my subjects?

Hi sir, i am a student of +1 aspiring for AIIMS..please help me get an efficient study plan..how can i devote equal time to all my subjects esp. Since my physics is just average and i have to double my efforts in physics

21st June 2012, 07:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I plan for my studies? How can I devote equal time to all my subjects?

You need to devote a minimum of 2-3 hours on all working days. On weekends you must devote more time on difficult areas. Since you have mentioned that you need to put extra effort for Physics devote more time on Sundays for this subject. On the other days prepare for the other subjects. You can revise these subjects on weekends. Also if required you must join for entrance training to guidance. You can prepare based on the areas covered in the training center.
6th December 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I plan for my studies? How can I devote equal time to all my subjects?

hi sir which books is best for preparing pcs exam,,,how much time devote to any subject regularly .........
19th March 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

im 12 student please suggest some tips to study physics and to revise during exams?
30th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Should i go for gate coaching from 3-1 or 3-2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?