11th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA? How should I prepare for CA exam?

i want to become a ca. so how do prepare the ca exam.

18th July 2014, 11:46 AM
career.adjurer

Default Re: How can I become a CA? How should I prepare for CA exam?

First of all you have to plan a strategy i.e make a time table and divide your time. You require atleast 2-6 months of preparation. Take out atleast 10 hours a day for your studies. Don’t think CA is very tough, develop a positive attitude instead that I can work hard and do it.
Some Tips to study:
• Study regularly and try to understand the topics rather than cramming. Study in a systematic way. Taking tuitions is OK but do more of Self- study.
• Give Equal time to all your subjects and make notes. Avoid doing oral studies, practice in written instead.
• Take online tests and mock tests at home as well as under the guidance of a professional.
• Solve previous years Question papers. This will boost up your Confidence.
• Take proper meals and sleep because a healthy body and a fresh mind is necessary to study in a proper way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?