22nd September 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Bank PO exam after completing graduation in BSc Computers and while working in WIPRO? Which is a good study material?

hello sir
recently i completed my graduation in bsc computers,also i am selected and working in wipro but at the same time i am interested in bank po exam.so please help me how i should go ahed so that i pass this exam.what are the good study materials and what is the level of this examination.

28th February 2012, 09:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Bank PO exam after completing graduation in BSc Computers and while working in WIPRO? Which is a good study material?

You can apply for the bank PO examination with your graduation degree. Since the bank exams are highly competitive, it is important to prepare really well for the exams. You can join some coaching institutes as part of your preparation. This will help you to learn about the pattern of the exam and practice accordingly. Since you are working, you can plan to join some weekend classes. The coaching institutes will provide you training in all the subject areas to be covered in the exam. You can refer books written by RS Agarwal, Upkar Publications etc. Time management is an important aspect while attending this exam. The coaching institutes give mock tests to the candidates to enable them to attempt the questions in the least time possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?