7th January 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Tips to get good scores in CLAT for Commerce student?

Hello,
My son has commerce with psychology in class 11th,
will it be tough for him to clear CLAT?
what should he do to prepare for get good score in CLAT?
thanks and regards

8th January 2015, 09:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Tips to get good scores in CLAT for Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My son has commerce with psychology in class 11th,
will it be tough for him to clear CLAT?
what should he do to prepare for get good score in CLAT?
thanks and regards
The common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a common entrance examination for National Law universities of India. It is an online objective test conducted for admission to law universities, It is a single level test and selection is based on rank preference criteria of the card.

Tips to get good score:

1) Understand your Goal and Please go through the tentative dates of the exam and syllabus and define your weekly schedule to cover each topic.

2) Build your study schedule week wise alongside the schedule of your school curriculum.

3) Take your notes, Jot important points to remember.

4) Analyze your self test results carefully.

5) Grammar books will be very much helpful to you to perform well in English section.

6) General ability section is very vast, one should allocate more time in that.

7) Equal priority should be given to legal aptitude and elementary mathematics.

8) Newspapers and Magazines are good source to perform well in General knowledge section.

9) Previous question papers will get you acquainted with the nature of questions asked in CLAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?