19th September 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad?

Hi ,

I'm currently doing my M.sc nanoscience and technology. I'm in plan of pursuing my PhD in abroad universities. I want guidance for selecting universities with scholarship detail's and about the course. Can someone please guide me?

Thanks.

6th September 2017, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,

I'm currently doing my M.sc nanoscience and technology. I'm in plan of pursuing my PhD in abroad universities. I want guidance for selecting universities with scholarship detail's and about the course. Can someone please guide me?

Thanks.

Candidates have to first clear the English language test either IELTS or TOEFL to pursue PhD in abroad universities. They have to clear GRE with very good scores to get admission to pursue PhD in abroad universities. Candidates are admitted to the PhD program based on academic score, GRE marks, work experience etc. Some universities, interview candidates over the phone or Skype before admission. Candidates have to apply with passport copy, work experience, strong statement of purpose, financial statement, academic records for the admission to the PhD program in abroad universities. Countries like USA, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Singapore etc. are some of the preferred destinations for PhD studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?