21st June 2013, 08:34 AM
nammu shrivastava

How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am entering in 2nd year of B.Tech

sir., i am entering in 2nd year of b.tec , i want to be prepare for gate exam , my branch is c.s nd i am doing engg. from g.b.t.u

4th August 2013, 06:04 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am entering in 2nd year of B.Tech

Dear friend the list of some best books to prepare for GATE exam:-

Popular Master Guide Gate Electronics & Communication Engineering
by Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

GATE 2013: Production And Industrial Engineering
by G K P
Publisher: G.K. Publishers

GATE 2013: Biotechnology and General Aptitude and Mathematics
by G K P

GATE 2013: Metallurgical Engineering
by G K P

GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013: Electronics & Communication Engineering
by Prem R Chadha, Aditya Chadha, Saumya Chadha
Publisher: Galgotia Publications Pvt Ltd

GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013: Computer Science & Information Technology
by S. Jaiswal

GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013: Mechanical Engineering
by Abdul Mubeen

GATE 2013: Electronics And Communication Engineering
by G K
Publisher: G.k. Publishers

All the best............
25th August 2013, 04:48 PM
sauravdash

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am entering in 2nd year of B.Tech

Hiiiiii,
Dear friend if you are thinking for the higher studies then you are in the right direction and gate is the right option for this .and you thinking for starting the preparation for in the 2nd year itself is very much perfect .for the preparation of any of the exam you need to be known about that exam and should get the tune of that exam .the thing that you need to be follow to get a good rank in any of the entrance exam are as follow:
From the starting of the any course you should keep all the notes with you and donot through it out .
You need to keep a separate book for the preparation of the notes for all the formulae you came across in any of the course.
Try to solve as many question you can when a topic has been taught to you .
Then go for solving the previous year question to get the tune of the exam .
Thus these are some of the simple thing that you need to work upon to excell in the gate .
Good luck !!!
Thank!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?