30th September 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE exam? Which subjects should I study for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year computer science student

I am 2nd year computer science student,how to prepare for gate exam from the begining of 2nd year?which subjects i study for gate exam and please mention the syllabus also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  2. How to prepare for GATE if I am a student of computer science?
  3. How can I prepare for IT branch GATE exam from 2nd year
  4. How to get the study material of Computer Science GATE?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  6. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify GATE for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  9. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  10. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  11. Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?
  12. How to prepare for the upcoming GATE exam(Computer Science Engineering)?
  13. How many subjects do I have to prepare for GATE exam? Rules and regulations for appearing for GATE exam?
  14. How can I prepare for GATE? I have completed B.Tech 2nd year
  15. How to prepare for GATE Exam? Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  16. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for GATE after doing 3rd year B.Tech in computer science
  18. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
29th October 2012, 12:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Which subjects should I study for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year computer science student

GATE exam covers questions on engineering mathematics and topics covered under B.Tech CSE. Computer networks, digital logic, programming etc forms part of technical topics. Detailed syllabus will be available in GATE prospectus. You can also collect the information from internet. Based on syllabus, prepare a time table and have exam preparation using reference books. Practicing previous year’s questions will also help in the purpose.
26th December 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Which subjects should I study for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year computer science student

tell me most important subjects to prepare for gate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?