29th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for GATE while in B.Tech 3rd year?

i am in B.TECH (ec)third year.how should i do preparation of gate .

31st December 2011, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE while in B.Tech 3rd year?

GATE exam is carried out for the selection of candidates in to M.Tech degree. As you are in 3rd year, you can appear for the exam in the next year. The syllabus of the exam is based on the topics included in B.Tech degree. You can work out previous year’s question papers. This will help you to obtain a clear idea on the type and the pattern of questions. Referring textbooks and approaching coaching centers will help you to get prepared for the exam.
29th February 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE while in B.Tech 3rd year?

what kind of questions from the subjects of b.tech are asked in GATE exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?