15th February 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to get good MBA college after completion of BBM?

stream bbm related ques. in mba p.i?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which field should I choose for 11th and 12th after passing 10th to become a new anchor?
  2. Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies?
  3. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  4. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  5. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  6. Can I pursue MBA after completing BBM? Difference between BBM and BBA?
  7. What to do after passing BBM? I have completed my BBM with 70%
  8. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India? -- [New]
  9. What will be the best career option for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  11. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  12. Is BBM from MS Ramaiah a good college?
  13. Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?
  14. How to get a job after my graduation in BBM degree? Is it a good idea to get a job after BBM?
  15. How to do MBA after completing BBM with overall percentage of 60%?
  16. How to join CBI after completion of BBM?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of BBM course? How much salary I can get after completion of this course?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
30th April 2012, 09:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to get good MBA college after completion of BBM?

In order to get in to good MBA colleges, you should obtain a good score in MBA entrance examination. MBA admission to reputed colleges will be on the basis of the score secured in entrance examinations like CA/MAT/CMAT etc. You should prepare in all major subject areas like Reasoning, GK, Numerical Ability, Language skills etc. You should practice on the basis of model question papers and other standard books by RS Agarwal, Arihant Publications etc. If you are interested you can join coaching institutes where you will get training in attending these exams. You should appear for mock test and analyze your weak areas. Try to improve your general knowledge by reading newspapers regularly and keep your self updated about all the latest events.
14th July 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare to get good MBA college after completion of BBM?

Which is the better choice? pursuing BE or BBM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?