15th November 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?

hi am in bbm final year and looking forward to do mba distance learning from bangalore,so will u pls help me out to know which college is best and holds good value and i would also like to know what are the job opportunitys after doing this distance learning cource, if possible pls reply me to my id thats [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. How should I prepare to get good MBA college after completion of BBM?
  4. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the possible aspects to do MBA in Aviation(Bangalore center) through distance learning program?
  6. Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies?
  7. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  8. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  9. Does Symbiosis(Bangalore) provide placement for MBA distance learner students?
  10. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore? -- [New]
  11. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  12. Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?
  13. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  14. Which is the best college to join B.Ed course in Distance Learning in Malapuram after completion of B.Com course?
  15. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  18. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
24th April 2012, 09:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi am in bbm final year and looking forward to do mba distance learning from bangalore,so will u pls help me out to know which college is best and holds good value and i would also like to know what are the job opportunitys after doing this distance learning cource, if possible pls reply me to my id thats [email protected]
Candidate seeing for Master of Business administration [MBA] through distance mode must have competed the bachelors degree program in in any stream from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the List of Institutions offering MBA through distance mode in Karnataka, Bangalore:
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Sikkim Manipal University, Bangalore
  • Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education
  • Indian Institute of Material management, Bangalore
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University, Bangalore
  • Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Bangalore.
In order to get detail information one may refer to their official websites.
26th May 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?

Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in mumbai ?
24th May 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college to do mba in distance mode in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?