9th June 2012, 01:48 AM
EFAD

Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?

Sir i done bbm and i m thinkin to do my pg...but i m confused.i m thinkin to do distant mba from sikkim manipal university..also im thinkin to do a professional course like ca,cs ,icwa along with distant mba....which will be the better professional course which has a better scope....and i got only 48%.will i get a seat on professional course...........plz give a reply very soon...waitin for u'r reply

9th June 2012, 02:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?

My suggestion is to go for CA course.

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course which is highly demanding course.

As you have completed your Graduation in BBM, you can directly join IPCC of CA course.

Otherwise, you need to crack CPT Exam also.

Chartered Accountants have lot responsibilities to perform in a organization.

These are the people who will audit the various aspects of the organization.

If something wrong audit was made by these people, obviously the impact is very high.

The minimum salary that these candidates will be paid is Rs.30000/- per month soon after the completion of their course.

But, you should be able to put your best efforts towards completion of syllabus and to attempt the exams in better manner.

Many of the candidates will take years and years of time to complete this course.

There are many of the candidates who have started this course long back and still did not finish the course.

This shows the difficulty level of this course.

If you are an average candidate in your academics, then I suggest you to join MBA course in regular mode.

Here are some of the following Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-XAT etc.

Make wise decision and go accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
30th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?

which course to do with CA?
cs or icwa
23rd April 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma in metallurgy engineering and currently working in TATA steel but i want to improved my degination whitout hampring my job but they do not prefered distance digree while cs/ca/icwa so i want to do these course plz sugest me for better improvement
1st September 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my b.com its my final year..bt m confused wht should i do aftr p.g? C.s ..p.o n mba plz do suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?