28th February 2017, 03:36 PM
jaisakthi28

How should I prepare for Maths subject of CBSE Board exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th CBSE Board and I am preparing for the final exam so I want to know how should I prepare for Maths subject of CBSE Board exam? Which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Physics subject of HBSE Board exam so that I can pass in the subject? Which books should I prefer studying?
  2. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  3. How can I prepare for class 10th Board exam in 1 month that I can score 95% marks? Which Books should I prefer studying?
  4. What is the procedure to join NDA after completing class 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. How can I score 60% marks in 12th SSC board? Which books should I prefer studying for better score?
  6. How should I prepare for GATE exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  7. How can I prepare in the last 3 months of BSEB board exam to get good marks? Which books can I prefer for studying?
  8. Mathematics books for preparation of 10th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Reference books to prepare for 11th PCB CBSE Board exam
  10. How to prepare for board exams of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%? Which books should be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which books to prefer for 12th CBSE Board exams and competitive exams too?
  12. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. How should I prepare for KSET Mathematics paper 1, 2 and 3? Which books should I prefer studying?
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?
  15. Reference books to prepare for 10th CBSE Board exam except NCERT books?
  16. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  17. How should I prepare for ICWAI exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
2nd March 2017, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Maths subject of CBSE Board exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

Since you are concerned about scoring good marks in the Mathematics paper of your Class 10th board examination with around three weeks in your hand you should try to follow the basics given here :-

* Start the revision of topics which you have studied and about which you are confident rather than giving more importance to that topics which appears harder to you.

* In terms of books, start your revision by solving Mathematics book by NCERT first and then by solving important questions of the book by R S Aggarwal.

* Apart from these, you must at least solve five to seven last year papers and sample papers for exactly knowing the question pattern and to answer the questions in right way within time limit.

Further for getting the last year question papers and sample papers for same you can refer to the link www.mycbseguide.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?