15th January 2017, 02:53 PM
ajup tulsyan

What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th CBSE Board and after completing it I want to pursue BBA course so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course? Which books should I prefer studying to get good marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
17th January 2017, 08:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?

To pursue BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) course the candidate needs a minimum of 60% marks in class 12 from a recognized board of education. The percentage may vary from colleges to colleges.
Your academic books are good enough to score good marks. All you have to do is to study with high concentration and have to score very good marks in your 10+2 so that you do not have to face any problem in future.
17th January 2017, 09:12 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?

In order to pursue BBA course the minimum required percentage is 60% from a recognized board. It is a 3 years course bachelor degree.

To get good marks one needs to follow the notes given during the lectures.
18th January 2017, 01:11 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course which is 3-4 years course divided into a number of semesters.

To eligible for BBA course you should have completed 12th with minimum 50% from recognized and your Age should be in between 18-28 years.
18th April 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my 12th plz guide me how can I get admission in bsc nursing and which test I need to clear
21st April 2020, 01:43 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,any candidate who completed your 12th in PCB as a mains stream in a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's are eligible to join B.sc Nursing course.

--Moreover,you have to appear the entrance exam different in different cities like AIIMS, JIPMER etc.

:- If you are interested to join B.sc nursing course in the top most college or university you have to must appear and clear the entrance exam first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?