18th May 2012, 09:47 PM
pkgmail

How should I prepare for NDA entrance test? I am studying in 12th class

sir i read in 12th class now and i want to give the test of nda. how i prepare fot test?

25th June 2012, 12:09 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: How should I prepare for NDA entrance test? I am studying in 12th class

For the preparation of the entrance exam i will recommend you that your 12th basics should be sound and clear. For clearing the written test for entrance into the NDA your English and Aptitude should be very Sound. So star working on them if you are not good at them. You should also practice the previous year questions because it will save you a lot of time when you will finally appear in the entrance exam. So, Best Of Luck.
24th July 2012, 05:20 PM
JustShashank

Lightbulb Re: How should I prepare for NDA entrance test? I am studying in 12th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkgmail View Post
sir i read in 12th class now and i want to give the test of nda. how i prepare fot test?
There is no way to make sure you can compete in NDA.
But you can give your best by clarifying each and every topic one by one.

Give at least 3 hrs daily and a little extra on holidays.

Solve books like HC Verma for physics and keep no doubt in mind,but clarify it.
For Maths,KC Sinha is good.it gives many types of questions.Dont just solve questions,but understand how to solve them.
For chemistry,NCERT is good,but some reference books such as Comprehensive,Pradeep,etc can be referred in supplement.

Now when you complete your syllabus,solving previous year questions according to time limit is necessary for time management.
You must also try and improve your english skills.
This will help you give your best,though I dont guarantee you that you will compete.

Thank you!!!!!;-)
23rd January 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for NDA entrance test? I am studying in 12th class

sir,i complete my age 19 in nov11 can i give the entrance test of nda held in august 2013.
22nd February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, main 12th main pad raha hu. Main nda ka test kisse dhu.
27th March 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i complete my age 18 in oct 25 can i give the entrance test of nda held in august 2013.
31st May 2013, 11:15 PM
Ankur.Sunny

NDA - National Defence Academy

National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by the UPSC for the selection of candidates in :
~ Air Force
~ Navy
~ Army.

To apply for NDA, you must be 12th passed from a recognized board, your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried male candidate with a permanent citizen of India.

> Exam Structure :
It is divided into two parts,
Mathematics and, Genral Ability for the duration 2 and 1/2 hours.

> How to Prepare :

* You should do your preparation of science of class XI and XII. As most of the questions come from the CBSE syllabus of these classes.

* You should read magazines, newspapers and the monthly question materials to solve them.

* Quick reference of the Competitive Success will improve General Knowledge.

* You also have to make your english vocabulary good.

> Some NDA books for reference :

~ Arihant NDA Entrance Exam Practice Sets by RPH.

~ NDA Exam Guide by Datason R P.

~ NDA Examination Solved papers upto date.

~ NDA Manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications.

~ Workbook NDA Examination by Dr. M. B. Lal.
31st May 2013, 11:16 PM
Ankur.Sunny

NDA - National Defence Academy

National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by the UPSC for the selection of candidates in :
~ Air Force
~ Navy
~ Army.

To apply for NDA, you must be 12th passed from a recognized board, your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried male candidate with a permanent citizen of India.

> Exam Structure :
It is divided into two parts,
Mathematics and, Genral Ability for the duration 2 and 1/2 hours.

> How to Prepare :

* You should do your preparation of science of class XI and XII. As most of the questions come from the CBSE syllabus of these classes.

* You should read magazines, newspapers and the monthly question materials to solve them.

* Quick reference of the Competitive Success will improve General Knowledge.

* You also have to make your english vocabulary good.

> Some NDA books for reference :

~ Arihant NDA Entrance Exam Practice Sets by RPH.

~ NDA Exam Guide by Datason R P.

~ NDA Examination Solved papers upto date.

~ NDA Manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications.

~ Workbook NDA Examination by Dr. M. B. Lal.
26th July 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am Pawan. I want to know that am studing in class 11-12th from NIOS Bord.What I do for NDA Entrance Exam and How to prepare for NDA NDA Entrance Exam.

Thank you sir
1st November 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i an female am studing in 12th in 12th i wil attend 8 ncc camps how i wil join indian army and i also attend ALL INDIA SHOOTING CAMP HELD IN WEST BENGAL 2014 kindly reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?