22nd June 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for ONGC GT exam?

How to prepare and what books ,areas of subject should I prepare for ONGC GT EXAM PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SECTION? IT ARRIES 80 MARKS.. IM WORRIED..

29th March 2018, 11:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for ONGC GT exam?

You can better prepare for the ONGC GT examination by adapting the below-mentioned tips:
1. The best option to get recruited in ONGC at GT level is to crack the GATE examination.
2. You have to appear in GATE examination and try to score above the cutoff marks.
3. After clearing the GATE examination, you will be eligible for direct interview at ONGC for the post of Graduate Trainee.
4. You can prepare for GATE examination by solving previous year papers.
5. Make a study plan and try to follow the same.
6. Make short notes of all important topics for practice in 11th hour.
7. Please download the attached pdf to get an idea of examination pattern and time management.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE PE.pdf(7.32 MB, 16 views)
31st March 2018, 11:57 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for ONGC GT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare and what books ,areas of subject should I prepare for ONGC GT EXAM PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SECTION? IT ARRIES 80 MARKS.. IM WORRIED..
Cover the syllabus fully and note down important topics, as questions can be asked from any topic.

Refer top notch books only.
For higher references, a book written by Arun Sharma is popular.

Practice as many problems as you can.

In exams like these, speed and accuracy hold the key.

You have to enhance your speed of answering the question also you have to be accurate in answering the correct answers.

Refer to other exam question papers like the GATE/CSAT/Bank PO etc for both practice and to get an idea of what might be asked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?