30th June 2011, 02:49 AM
anjiG

Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

sir,
I am graduate in mechanical engg. i belongs to passed out batch.
I want to prepare for ongc interview , could you give me the details of exam pattern and which books shall i need to follow.

30th June 2011, 11:30 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

Hi,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sK0ko5FpfeI/SrI51KwnoCI/AAAAAAAAB-E/_GjkKUIn3Cw/s320/ONGC+GT+Exam+Pattern.jpg

Pattern of exam-

1-General Awareness Paper
2.Specialization subject Paper-specific to your subject

Specialization paper have weitage twice of General awareness.

So should given more stress on Specialization subject.

Best book for GeneralAwareness in R.S Agrawale.you should study this book for success.

For Specilization subject you should study books which you have study in your degree course.you should prepare Specialization subject with hard study.
30th June 2011, 11:32 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

Hi,

Pattern of ONGC exam-

1-General Awareness Paper
2.Specialization subject Paper-specific to your subject

Specialization paper have weitage twice of General awareness.

So should given more stress on Specialization subject.

Best book for GeneralAwareness in R.S Agrawale.you should study this book for success.

For Specilization subject you should study books which you have study in your degree course.you should prepare Specialization subject with hard study.
10th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am unable to fill in the Option of "Information about Position/Discipline Applied For" column in the application. So i am unable to proceed in the same... Please help..

Jayaprakash
19th August 2011, 12:12 AM
hrpratik

Try filling the form through internet explorer
28th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hi, i need modal question paper and which books u follow?
26th August 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best books for ongc exam to prepare. I am li mechanical engg.(b.e..) 3rd year.
1st September 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?