8th February 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How should I solve maths and reasoning questions in less time?

Sir please tell me the trick to slove math & reasoning questions in a few minute. so that i can attend all the questions of math & reasonig, for a result i will get a better score.

15th September 2016, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I solve maths and reasoning questions in less time?

To solve Mathematics and Reasoning questions in less time, the only thing that can help is practice. You need to practice as many as you can from various sections like Speed and Distance, Time and Work, etc.,.

There are also some important formulas which help you to solve the problems in less time than the normal time required to solve the problem. Try to know the tricks, so, that you can solve the problem as soon as possible and utilise the saved time for solving another problem.

I suggest you to practice questions from Quantitative Aptitude Book written by R.S.Agarwal, you can find all types of questions and answers in this book and you can also learn logics to solve the questions in less time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?