17th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How should I solve questions regarding logic reasoning?

i am facing difficulty in solving questions require logic reasoning

29th December 2011, 09:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I solve questions regarding logic reasoning?

Logical reasoning is one of the topics in most of the competitive exams. This may include questions on puzzles, seating arrangement, syllogisms, etc. The candidate should be well practiced to solve these questions with in short time. They can practice previous year’s questions to gain skills on the same. Practicing quicker methods in finding solution will be much useful. You can approach a coaching center, if you feel difficulty in self study.
26th January 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

A man reached a cliff while running, then he saw a bear is running behind him to kill him. He saw a river under the cliff, he knew swimming so he jumped. He was falling at a speed of 660 mt/min. What is the color of the bear?
14th February 2013, 04:52 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Logical reasoning is one of the topics in most of the competitive exams. This may include questions on puzzles, seating arrangement, syllogisms, etc. The candidate should be well practiced to solve these questions with in short time. They can practice previous year’s questions to gain skills on the same. Practicing quicker methods in finding solution will be much useful. You can approach a coaching center, if you feel difficulty in self study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?