5th May 2013, 12:54 AM
syedyasin

How should I study Civil engineering after finishing 12th Arts?

Hello sir. my name is syed yasin and i have finished my 12th arts computer examination.i want to study civil engineering .can i study civil engineering.its possible.. give me solution for this...

8th July 2015, 12:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study Civil engineering after finishing 12th Arts?

First of all I would like to make one thing clear that, being an arts stream student in your Class 12th you are not eligible for pursuing Civil engineering or any other engineering course.

As the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing any engineering course is a senior secondary degree with PCM or a degree equivalent to same with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

So to pursue the civil engineering course you will have to once again reappear in your Class 12th but this time with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects or you have to go for polytechnic course with Civil engineering. Also once you complete this then to get admitted in the top engineering colleges you will have to clear entrance examinations such as JEE, State EEE, COMED-K, SRMEEE, VITEEE, BITSAT, etc. .
18th June 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study Civil engineering after finishing 12th Arts?

Is doing arts and commerce in class 12th what should I do to became an IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?