15th December 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying final year MCA. Next week I have Syntel On-Campus Interview. So how to prepare for that and what type of written test and further rounds? Your small information also will change my career. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  3. How can I prepare to crack TCS on-campus interview? How many rounds are there?
  4. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  5. How can I prepare to get selected in Syntel interview? Preparation tips for Aptitude test?
  6. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  8. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  9. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  10. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  11. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  12. How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  13. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  14. Documents required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  15. How many rounds are there in Cognizant Technology Solutions Off-Campus Interview?
  16. What kind of job is offered in Accenture to MCA freshers? How many rounds are the in Accenture On-campus Drive?
  17. Job opportunities of Syntel for MCA students? On what basis is MCA student tested in order to get into Syntel? Are B.Tech students given more importance then MCA students?
  18. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
21st February 2016, 08:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?

There are three rounds in the recruitment process of Syntel On-Campus drive. The three rounds are as follows.

- Online written test : Comprises general aptitude and verbal ability
- Technical Interview : Comprises questions from your domain, training, internships, projects and IT related fields especially programming or any field of your interest.
- HR interview : Questions can be from anywhere; usually asked to assess the attitude and communication skill.

Preparation Tips : Have rigorous practice of aptitude; have a revision of all the topics and the concepts mingled. Make sure you know your domain well; at least 2-3 subjects and programming. Prepare answers to common HR questions. Be confident, calm and aim to deliver your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?