20th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CTS Off-Campus written test and interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello friends,
Can you tell me how to crack
CTS off campus written test and interview?
Please give me tips regarding my preparation.
With Regards-

24th March 2015, 02:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CTS Off-Campus written test and interview? Tips for preparation?

CTS off-campus drive consist of the following rounds -
- Online written test
- Technical interview
- HR interview

Tips for preparation :
- To crack the first round you need to practice a lot of aptitude questions. Questions will be based on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability (English). Books like RS Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude, verbal and Non-verbal reasoning, Word Power Made Easy is of great help.
- To crack the second round you need to have fundamental domain knowledge, in-depth knowledge in at leat two subjects, basic IT skills especially programming and adequate knowledge in the training, project, internship or certification courses undertaken.
- To crack the third round, you need to have good communication skill and good attitude and must be humble as well as be neatly dressed. You should be prepared with answers to basic HR questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?