12th November 2011, 03:14 PM
ravi447

Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

am i able to get a job in any top mnc with a aggregate of 60.1% upto my B.TECH 3-2 in my college placements

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  2. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  3. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  5. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate? -- [New]
  7. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  8. Can I be eligible for Campus Interview of Cognizant after passing 10th with 70%, 57% in 12th and 70% aggregate upto 3rd year in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  10. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  11. How to get job in MNC during B.Tech final year?
  12. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  13. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  14. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  15. Which companies should I eligible having secured 57% upto 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get job in WIPRO Infotech if secured 58% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 70% till 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
12th November 2011, 04:05 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

For any top MNCs there should be minimum 60% through-out I mean 10th,12th and through-out all semester of Bachelor degree.

after the course you can apply so many small as well as MNCs such as:

TCS,

CTS,

Capzimini,

HCL,

IBM,

Wipro

Infosys

Patni etc
12th November 2011, 04:46 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

Friend,

You are eligible but you should maintain atleast 60% by the end of your final year. Software companies look for good aggregate along with talent. If you are scoring between 60%-65% you must be sure that you are confident on all your subjects. Especially you should master two o three core subjects as no can beat you in those subjects. We call them subjects of interest. Then you can expect placement into a nice company.

Along with that

Right now also you are eligible. But remember that you must be confident and show outstanding knowledge in those subjects of interest.

All the best
12th November 2011, 05:24 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
If you are 'Talented & Hard Working',then percentage may not be a barrier so far..although the requirement is to show your talent at the Right Time in the Right Direction.
In campus placement there will be two basis of selections-
*Written Exam.
*Personal Interview(PI).
'Hard work' will be the tool for you in written exam and your talent will be the 'key of success' for your interview.Prove yourself in both of the phase you will be placed in a MNC.
'Have Faith In Yourself'.
Ok,Best of luck.
12th November 2011, 07:41 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

You can enter in to companies like
tcs
wipro
ibm
as they have minimum aggregate of 60%
but you are not eligible to infosys as it's eligibility is 65% aggregate throughout career
12th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you will be eligible for maximum MNC's..

Maximum MNC's have mentioned their eligibility criteria as 60% aggregate in graduation..

As you have secured 60.1% aggregate upto 3rd year then you can eligible to apply for any MNC's till now..

Try to maintain the aggregate above 60% , otherwise you may face massive problem..

So, work hard..

All the best.
12th November 2011, 07:58 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?

You can enter in to companies like
tcs
wipro
ibm
as they have minimum aggregate of 60%
but you are not eligible to infosys as it's eligibility is 65% aggregate throughout career
12th November 2011, 09:21 PM
gkumar13000

yes a 60 % or 6 cgpa in engg is enough to apply 4 mnc s
5th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech final yr now. till now my aggregate is 58.8%.
i secured 58% in 10th, 89.2% in inter. am i eligible for any IT comapnies??
29th April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

if i have 60% in b.tech and get 2 yr of experience will i be eligible for companies like infosys ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?