30th April 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in DU university in B.Com?

how to take admition in du university??? in B.com...please tell me the details

30th April 2013, 08:49 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I take admission in DU university in B.Com?

Dear Friend,
The first important thing to pursue the admission in DU for B.Com is that you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board of Educations.With these you must have at least 45% in your Board examinations and also you must have accountancy,commerce/business studies,economics/computer science,statistics/business mathematics Subjects in your class 10+2 Board Examinations.

You must also give the Entrance examinations conducted by the Delhi University for Undergraduates Course and by the performance in your Entrance exam you will become eligible for seeking admission in Delhi University.You have to apply online to the main site of DU in order to attempt the Entrance Exam.

Beside this you may also visit to the main site of DU below to clear your rest all queries regarding the Examinations and for mode of Admission:-
www.du.ac.in
30th April 2013, 07:07 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: How should I take admission in DU university in B.Com?

once class 12th results declared by various boards then Delhi university will invite application for admission in various courses in commerce.Candidates will have to fill application and they have to attach 12th marks proof.On the basis of these marks after last date of application ,candidates will be selected.There will be various rounds for different marks.In first round cut-off marks are nearly 100 % or upto 98 %.Highly talented students will get admission first round,after first round if seats remains vacant then there will be second round and so on...
For last round cut-off for some previous years is around 95 % so be prepared for hard competition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?