20th May 2011, 11:31 AM
sunnyrajkotiya

Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?

hi
i m intersted in b.tech.cse and will take admition in either NIT college or vit vellore . i hv heard some parallel courses with this engineering and i hv also heard about the GATE entrance exam .but i donot have any knowledge about these courses .pls send me the information and i also tell me that if i want to study for this examinations then what should i do for it. should i start its study right now or if yes then how ?

2nd July 2011, 03:05 AM
kengkora

Default Re: Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?

Its nice to know that your are planning well for your future. With your engineering course it will be better to do some computer language related courses like C,C++, JAVA on neworking courses like CCNA etc. it will boost your quality. And for GATE start preparing right from your 1st year itself. make note and try to study every topic without skipping any point
17th November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?

what are the courses related to accounting field can be done with b.com? please suggest.........
1st April 2012, 01:57 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?

Hi

B.Tech CSE is the Computer Science Engineering and it is regarded as the top most course in the present world.
With all the software developments and different types of new gadgets coming up, software's are in very high demand and so the CSE engineering is blooming like something.

So it would be a nice idea if a candidate wants to do some equivalent parallel courses along with the B.Tech CSE.

I am listing a few of the top courses which can be along side the CSE Engineering :-

1. C/C++ programming

2. Java

3. Microsoft .NET (Dot Net)

4. Web designing

5. Software testing

6. Software Development

7. Oracle

8. Visual Basic

and many more...

These courses are basically programming related and makes you think about the new ideas and how well you can do framework.

The best coaching institute for these professional market based courses is the NIIT Limited.

Its present in almost every state in India and so joining it will not be very difficult.

You can look forward to these courses as an add on to your personality and knowledge and it would surely benefit in your future.

Now coming to how you should study for your exams, I would say minimize your time devotion in the secondary things and focus on the studies.

Exams times are usually tense, so take good care of your health and diet. Sleep properly and so that you can study with a fresh mind whenever you are doing so.

Also revise the concepts that you know well already instead of learning new things. They would only confuse you.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 10:19 AM
pranavforu

Smile Re: Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?

Hello Friends,

B.Tech CSE is the Computer Science Engineering and it is regarded as the top most course in the present world.
With all the software developments and different types of new gadgets coming up, software's are in very high demand and so the CSE engineering is blooming like something.

So it would be a nice idea if a candidate wants to do some equivalent parallel courses along with the B.Tech CSE.

Here I am listing a few of the top courses which can be along side the CSE Engineering :-

1. C/C++ programming

2. Java

3. Microsoft .NET (Dot Net)

4. Web designing

5. Software testing

6. Software Development

7. Oracle

8. Visual Basic

and many more...

These courses are basically programming related and makes you think about the new ideas and how well you can do framework.

The best coaching institute for these professional market based courses is the NIIT Limited Which is based all around the states in India.

You can look forward to these courses as an add on to your personality and knowledge and it would surely benefit in your future.

Thank you.
Your faithfully,
Pranav
26th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
doing Btech CSE 7th sem in Kerala University... Can i take Bcom as distant course of another university now??? Like to do Bcom...
26th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hi
doing 7th sem btech cse in kerala university... Me like to do bcom as a distant course of other university... is it possible to do bcom course now???
26th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir am studying 3rd BE CSE..pls suggest some courses to do parallel with my cs eng...i have not done any course yet.pls also suggest some institutes near chennai !!!!!!thanking u awaiting for ur rply
21st July 2013, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

hi.. Am studying b.tech 2nd year in andhra university.. Can i study bsc psychology now??
8th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the side courses we can pursue during our sem break which can make our resume weight ful?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?