19th July 2011, 11:13 AM
swami tippayya

Am I eligible to get admission in M.Com course? I have completed my B.Com from Solapur university with 64%marks

i have comleted my bcom from solapur university with 64%. can i get admission now?
please reply soon..

23rd April 2012, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Com course? I have completed my B.Com from Solapur university with 64%marks

Yes, you can purse M.Com degree from any of the reputed Colleges in India. As you possess 64% marks, you are eligible to apply for this master’s degree course. Admission to the course may vary according to the selection policy of the concerned institute. Certain Colleges carry out admission on the basis of the marks obtained in qualifying exam where as some other conduct entrance exam for the purpose. You must go through the admission notification of the institution where you wish to study. This may contain details of the required eligibility and the admission procedure of the institution.
30th October 2012, 07:32 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Com course? I have completed my B.Com from Solapur university with 64%marks

Hello,
Yes, you are absolutely eligible for M.Com stream education. 64% is quite a huge percentage. You will need minimum 60% to get admission in good M.Com college. You have way above that. So congratulations on that part. But there is one more thing here.
Almost all master degree colleges, especially M.Com or M.Sc. colleges, take admission tests among those candidates who have complied with the marks cut-off. After you clear this entrance examination, you will be asked for a personal interview. If you clear that too, you will be admitted in M.Com. All the Best.
21st June 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

fee of Mcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?