8th February 2012, 05:26 PM
shraddha parashar

How should I take admission in Thapar University after doing B.E in mechanical from Jalgaon college?

i am doing B.E. in mechanical from engineering college jalgaon. i am in 2nd sem right now and i want to take admission in thapar university. wat should i so? kindly help.

Related Questions:
21st August 2012, 09:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in Thapar University after doing B.E in mechanical from Jalgaon college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shraddha parashar View Post
i am doing B.E. in mechanical from engineering college jalgaon. i am in 2nd sem right now and i want to take admission in thapar university. wat should i so? kindly help.

Candidate who seeks to pursue the B.E. program in Mechanical Engineering from Thapar University must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science [55% for reserved candidates]. Candidate must qualify the AIEEE with at least 20% aggregate marks [15% for reserved candidates]. The duration of the program is four years.

Candidate looking for admission into the 2nd year of the B.E. program, must have completed the Diploma from Polytechnic College/Institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks [55% for reserved candidates]. Lateral entry admission made is through Lateral Entry Engineering Test to be conducted by the University [LEET-TU].

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the Thapar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?