11th May 2013, 06:46 PM
sudarshan goyal

Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class?

if i get 190 marks in aieee and 80% in 12th class.Can i get admission in mechanical engineering in thapar university,patiala.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  2. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  4. Can I get admission in Thapar university after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Any chance for getting Mechanical Engineering in Motilal Nehru Allahabad after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE?
  6. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  7. Can I get admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th
  8. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in Thapar University for Civil Engineering course after scoring 135 - 145 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  11. Least number of marks in 12th and AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University?
  12. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  13. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  14. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  15. What are my chances to get admission in DAIICT Gandhinagar after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  17. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  18. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
17th December 2015, 05:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class?

Thapar University, formerly Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar.

Yes you are eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class

For more information you can contact at the address as given below:::::::::>>>>>>

Thapar University
Patiala,
PB ‎
India
18th December 2015, 01:57 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Thapar University after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE and 80% in 12th class?

Thapar University is one of the top ranked University of Punjab. To getting Seat here you should have such a good score in JEE exam. First you have to be appear in JEE Mains Exam and the candidates who clear Mains exam will eligible for the JEE Advance exam. And after appearing in JEE advance exam if you get a good score than you are eligible to get a seat in Thapar University. In JEE exam 60% marks are considered from your exam and the rest 40% marks are considered from your intermediate marks. You have 80% marks in your 12th class so it is good for and if your score 190 marks in JEE exam than you can definitely get a seat in Thapar University. In Counselling you will definitely get a seat in Thapar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?