21st December 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for M.Tech in Mechanical stream in Thapar University?

Sir i am graduated mechanical engineer.And i want to take admission in M.TECH in mechanical stream in Thapar university so please tell me about the admission process and about the who's site on which all information related to admission in M.TECH meet me.

Related Questions:
6th March 2012, 09:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for M.Tech in Mechanical stream in Thapar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am graduated mechanical engineer.And i want to take admission in M.TECH in mechanical stream in Thapar university so please tell me about the admission process and about the who's site on which all information related to admission in M.TECH meet me.

Thapar University offers M. Tech program in following streams:

Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
Environmental Science & Technology
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Applications
VLSI Design & CAD

The admission to the M.Tech programs will be based on the performance of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE]. For remaining candidates [if any] an entrance test will be conducted by the University in itself.
Candidate must have scored aggregate of 50% marks in the Bachelors program [Engineering Stream] from a recognized university.
Sponsored Candidates with 55% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission. Such candidates must have a minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm or company or industry or educational and research institutions or any Government Department of Government Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.

For detail information you may refer to the official website of Thapar University.
30th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for M.Tech in Mechanical stream in Thapar University?

tel me abt the entrance exam of m.tech
tel me the date of exam
procedure of addmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?