9th February 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to solve the reasoning of bank PO exam?

how we can solve the reasoning of bank po exam...pleas send to me the the details

28th April 2015, 11:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to solve the reasoning of bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how we can solve the reasoning of bank po exam...pleas send to me the the details
To become a Probationary officer in the banking sector is not an easy task. You have to clear all the section individually. Now mostly banking examination is conducted by IBPS, the examination is objective with negative marking. IBPS is conducting online written examination for all the nationalized banks. If you want to become a PO in Nationalized banks, you have to appear for the IBPS Common written examination.

Bank PO Examination consists of English, quantitative aptitude, GK, Reasoning and computer. All the sections are equally important because you have to clear all the section individually. If you were to fail in any one of the section, you are not eligible to appear for Final Interview.

Now, Banking examination is going to be very tough because IBPS have changed the examination pattern. From this year onwards IBPS conducting two-tier examination i.e. preliminary examination & Main examination. First, you have to clear the preliminary examination and there are only 3 sections in Tier-I i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language.

To prepare well for each section, you need only practice. The more you Practice, the more you can attempt the questions easily in the online examination.

Reasoning is one of the interesting sections as well as scoring one. If you want to score more in Banking examination, then you have to practice reasoning questions. In reasoning you will get questions like Syllogism, Blood relation, Circle & Rectangle based puzzle, Mathematical Operation, Input Output etc. More you practice, more you can attempt easily in the online examination.

I suggest you, please join some best coaching classes to get a better command in Reasoning section as well as in other sections. Try to solve previous year papers as well as practice papers. Only practice will give you speed & accuracy to attempt the questions in banking examination. Please prepare well as per the syllabus & pattern.

Reasoning Syllabus:

~~ Mathematical operations test (5 questions)
~~ Syllogism (5 questions)
~~ Coding-decoding (5-7 question),
~~ Blood relations (5 questions).
~~ Number, ranking and time sequence, Causes and effects, Analytic reasoning, Direction sense test. Sitting arrangement (5-10 question),
~~ Decision making, Input output (0-5 question),
~~ Statement and conclusions (2-4 question).
~~ Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments (2-4 question),
~~ Statement and action’s courses, Passage and conclusions (2-3 question),
~~ Assertion and reasoning, Figure Series, Word formation, Series (5 question).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?