17th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join railway Engineering after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd ECE branch

Hello sir, i am a student of btech 3year ece branch and i want to join in railway engi. after btech so plz tell me best company for training

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  3. How to prepare for railway junior engineering after passing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE branch?
  4. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  5. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  6. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  7. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  8. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  12. Can I be eligible for Technical Branch after studying in 3rd year B.Tech with ECE branch?
  13. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  14. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  15. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  16. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  17. How to join Indian Railway if my father is already an employee being an ECE student? -- [New]
  18. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
14th June 2012, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join railway Engineering after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd ECE branch

To join railways you will have to appear for the RRB exam. You are eligible for the section engineer post. You should clear the exam before completing 35 years of age. You should be prepared for a two hours paper. You need to attempt 150 questions within this time limit. Avoid negative marking by not attempting questions you are not confident of the answer.
27th January 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join railway Engineering after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd ECE branch

sir,i m b tech 3rd year student of branch EI .what is job in railaway for me?
16th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech mechanical.i want to become a railway engineer about designing and construction of trains after completion of my btech.how can i achieve the job? suggest me.
23rd May 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in Electronics & Instrumentation(EIE) with 83 %. Currently I am working as a software engineer , i would like to enter into railways I am from OC community. Please guide me how to get in to the railways.
23rd November 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying btech 3rd year ece branch.my aggreate is 74% so,can i know for which cocaching i should opt and which is the best?
23rd September 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir im a BE.EXTC student.i have completed a short course in MCSA & CCNA and also got a job. but it is a Desktop support engg. I want to work in a field which is more related to our core . what shud i go for? shud i go for Automation or continue with this job nd go ahead in IT? im confused.. please help.
30th January 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the Requirements or Criteria for Railway engineering after B.tech in Electronics and telecommunication
How many backlog is ok to get a good earning job ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?