22nd January 2012, 07:34 AM
astitve mishra

How to study 2nd year of B.Tech to clear the Exams?

Sir there are so many tenson in b.tech so my question is how i study in b.tech 2nd year to clear the exam

22nd January 2012, 12:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study 2nd year of B.Tech to clear the Exams?

There is no single person who is having tensions. So, what I mean to say is each and every person is having some sort of tensions. Tensions in the sense, they may be related to their personal things, academic things or career oriented also.

Whatever it is, you should be able to minimize the impact of that tensions in other activities which you carry out.

Until and unless you have this ability, no problem at all for you with regard to other activities or aspects. You can perform them well. Because of this, after some period of time, your tensions will also get released.

But if you don't have this ability, obviously the impact of your tensions will be high on other activities which you carry out.

Due to this, your tensions will get increased. So, finally I suggest you to forget about your tensions when you start studying.

For this develop good concentration and interest towards your studies. Make the biggest goal of you as completion of your 2nd year B.Tech course and try to acheive your goal with proper planning and by putting your best efforts.

Nothing is impossible. Capitalize on the areas where you have strenghts and improve on the areas where you need to be developed.

Make a study plan of yourself to complete the syllabus of your 2nd year B.Tech course.

Carry out your preparation accordingly. Prepare previous year question papers and model question papers with regard to your subjects.

Try to finish the subjects first which you feel difficult. Wish you all the best.
22nd January 2012, 12:59 PM
Sharma sujeet

There is no single person who is having tensions. So, what I mean to say is each and every person is having some sort of tensions. Tensions in the sense, they may be related to their personal things, academic things or career oriented also.
Whatever it is, you should be able to minimize the impact of that tensions in other activities which you carry out.
Until and unless you have this ability, no problem at all for you with regard to other activities or aspects. You can perform them well. Because of this, after some period of time, your tensions will also get released.
But if you don't have this ability, obviously the impact of your tensionswill be high on other activities which you carry out.
Due to this, your tensions will get increased. So, finally I suggest you to forget about your tensions when you start studying.
For this develop good concentration and interest towards your studies. Make the biggest goal of you as completion of your 2nd year B.Tech course and try to acheive your goal with proper planning and by putting your best efforts.
Nothing is impossible. Capitalize on the areas where you have strenghts and improve on the areas where you need to be developed.
Make a study plan of yourself to complete the syllabus of your 2nd year B.Tech course.
Carry out your preparation accordingly. Prepare previous year question papers and model question papers with regard to your subjects.
Try to finish the subjects first which you feel difficult.
22nd January 2012, 04:42 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: How to study 2nd year of B.Tech to clear the Exams?

But if you don't have this ability, obviously the impact of your tensions will be high on other activities which you carry out.

Try to finish the subjects first which you feel difficult. Wish you all the best.
22nd January 2012, 04:59 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

You are the student of engineering and who take the tension in engineering he will be not a good engineering.
I am final year student of engineering so i know your fact for study.
But my friend there is a lot of time for study including our assignment and practical.
1.we have semister pattern so it will be good to score.
2.lets i have to show yot a fact in one year exam pattern we starts study before 1 or 2 month as also in semister pattern.
3.do your classes,and studied regular you get the always positive result.
9th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

how to study 3rd year of b.tech to clear the Re-appear exams?
16th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i can not interest for subjects wt iam doing
17th July 2012, 01:04 AM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

hai brother

To clear the exams,you just read and practice the previous years question papers thoroughly.That's it.

you will not only pass but also get a good percentage.All you have to do is you must attempt all the 5 questions whether you know the answer or not just write the related matter you will get minimum marks.

you write your answers very neatly and each answer must be minimum of 5 papers.

try this you'll definetly succeed.

all the best
17th September 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i m sutdent nd i m doing b.tech in computer sec.
my question is i m less time for stdy so wht cn i do for complete my work
12th October 2012, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

How to do nas nd maths?
25th August 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam feeling more dull in studys as well as iam disturbuting in love thus why icannot conteration on my studys sir please give your suggedtion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?