24th August 2012, 01:39 PM
aerospace engineer

How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT

i am a nepali student passed 12 science but not from CBSE board i wanna studt aerospace engineering in goverment collage of india what i need to do for that and how many seats are reserved for neplai citizen in IIt

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  2. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  3. Government colleges for Aerospace engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  5. To study Aerospace Engineering, are IIT and IIST the only way?
  6. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  7. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  8. How many Aerospace Engineering colleges are there in India?
  9. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?
  11. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  12. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  13. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get?
  14. Procedure to be followed to study for Aerospace Engineering in any IIT
  15. Is there any medical seat reserved in India for Nepali student
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  18. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
25th January 2013, 10:22 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT

Hello Friend

Aerospace Engineering is now a days in great demand. Moreover it has great scope in future. Now, if you have decided to make your career in this stream then its really good. Here as you have asked about the best colleges for aerospace engg. I'm providing you the list of top colleges:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

No. of seats: 60

Reserved seats for Nepalis: Ratio is different in different colleges

Wish you all the very best.
8th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT

Dear sir,I have passed 12 ,I.sc From nepal.i want to study aerospace in india with schoolarship or affordable fee.so how can proceed for it.
14th June 2022, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear, sir I am a students of Nepal and I have passed 12th this year but my result is published within2 month. After then I want to do aerospace engineering from india with full scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?