15th September 2013, 12:41 PM
modi anand c

How to go to australia or USA? I am studying in B.Tech electrical in IGNOU

I am studying in B.Tech Electrical in IGNOU. I have ATKT in some subjects. I want to go to Australia or USA then can I complete my IGNOU there? and can I get visa for that?and Is there any IGNOU centre?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  2. Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English?
  3. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  4. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  5. Is there any IGNOU center present in USA? -- [New]
  6. Details of studying B.Tech in EEE branch at USA?
  7. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  9. Is distance B.E AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?
  11. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  12. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  13. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  14. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  15. Possibility of studying at MIT USA? Guidelines and eligibility?
  16. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  17. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  18. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
14th June 2022, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to australia or USA? I am studying in B.Tech electrical in IGNOU

is there any study center i miami usa of masters of computer application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?