18th April 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?

I am in b.tech computer engineering. And I want to study m.tech.
Can anyone please tell me that which are the exams required to be given for m.tech? If GATE is neccessary for any government college in gujrat?? And which are the government college in gujrat for m.tech? What can be the mnimum fees for m.tech in government college for sc student? How many seats are reserved for sc students? M.tech is better option or job after b.tech is?? What kind of jobs are there after m.tech? I am in 5th sem of b.tech ? When should i give the exams for m.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can outside students apply for GUJCET?
  2. Institutes which are providing MPH in Gujarat? I am a BDS student
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  4. How can I get admission in BPT in government college after completing HSC with 66% and 58% in GUJCET entrance exam
  5. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  8. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  9. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  10. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
  11. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  12. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  14. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  15. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  16. How to take admission in government college for EC branch? List of the government degree colleges in Gujarat?
  17. Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?
  18. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2014, 12:13 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?

There are many government colleges which are under Gujarat University offers computer science engineering. These colleges are
Ahmadabad Institution of Technology, Ahmedabad
L.D college of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Indus Institute Of Technology and Engineering, Ahmedabad
Charotar Institute Of technology, Anand
Government College of technology, Dahod
Government Engineering college, Gandhinagar

These colleges are the best colleges ever in Gujarat. If you interested in Master degree in technology then you have to give the entrance Exam under the university or AICTE. After this Exam you have to fill up the application form of the college then you go for the counselling which is bound for all students. Yes the gate is more necessary for the master degree. The secured rank is more valuable for M.Tech. The minimum fees of the sc. Students are only decided by the management of the college.

There are minimum 10 percentage of seats are reserved for the sc students. Yes Master degree is the best option for you after B.Tech for job. After master degree there are so many jobs like software development, HCL, IBM and many other companies who recruit the master degree students for their best post and also they give the best salaries. About the college and application form is found in official website of the college.
31st July 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?

how many seats available for outside gujrat student and non gate cleared student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?