21st February 2011, 10:01 PM
Sirsendu Dasadhikary

Date of course commencement of Ph.D Chemistry from Jadavpur University?

when the coursework of chemistry phd of Jadavpur University will be started?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  2. Date of start of Chemistry Ph.D coursework in Jadavpur University?
  3. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  5. Can I do part time Ph.D in chemistry in Jadavpur University
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  7. What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  9. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  10. What are the side courses related to chemistry in Jadavpur university after BSc in Chemistry honors?
  11. Date of interview for PhD Chemistry at JU?
  12. How to study BSc Honors in Chemistry in Jadavpur University
  13. How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of PhD in Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University
  15. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  16. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
  17. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
27th March 2011, 12:10 AM
PRIYA B

Default Re: Date of course commencement of Ph.D Chemistry from Jadavpur University?

PROF. SOMNATH IS HEAD OF CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY. HERE I HAVE GIVEN HIS EMAIL ID. YOU CAN MAIL HIM REGARDING ANY RESEARCH RELATED QUERY.

Head Of The Department : Prof Somnath Ghosh
Ph.: 2414-6223(O)
E-mail: [email protected]
5th July 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of course commencement of Ph.D Chemistry from Jadavpur University?

what are the best places to complete Ph.D in physical Chemistry through NET in west bengal?
5th December 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I Want to do part-time PhD in chemistry in jadavpur and now i am doing job in pharma field.please reply me.
prafulla kumar behera
mobile no-9163920518
kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?